Personal Data Protection (GDPR)
1. Your privacy is important to us and we never misuse the information you voluntarily left on the Site. DirectHoliday.eu undertakes to respect anonymity and privacy on the Site, to the extent permitted by the nature of our relationships and business. Users of the Services of the Site agree that the Owner of the Site collects personal data:
1. First and last name
2. E-mail address
3. Phone number
2. This contact information is necessary to enable the Advertiser and the User to use the Services of the Site. We will use this information exclusively to connect the User to the Service Provider (Advertiser) and will not be used for any other purpose.
3. In addition to the above information, the User may otherwise provide information when filling out forms, conducting searches, updating, responding to surveys, participating in promotions or using special offers of the Site. The information collected in this way is anonymous, and the Owner of the Site undertakes to use it exclusively for this purpose and not to pass it on to third parties.
4. We will use the personal data you forward to us using the Site, i.e. interactive forms for the collection of data contained on this Site (private inquiry, etc.), exclusively in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR EU 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN Parliament and COUNCIL of 27 April 2016).
5. At any time you can request an insight into how to keep, use and distribute your personal data from the Site owner, and the deadline for delivery of the requested one is 15 days from the date of submitting the application. You can make a request in writing or by e-mail.
6. You can request the modification or complete deletion of all your personal and other data at any time.
7. Your collected personal data will not be used for any purpose other than those for which they are mentioned above. They will not be treated inappropriately, will not be subject to secret processing, will not be sold to a third party, and their eventual distribution to persons who are not authorized to dispose of them may be made possible only with the written consent of the Advertiser and the User.
8. Your personal data is recorded electronically and is kept on the premises of the Site Owner. The collected data, access is provided by the Owner of the Site, administrator of the Site. For all other persons, access to your personal data is not enabled.
9. The deadline for keeping business documentation with your personal data is 11 years. Upon expiry of this period, your personal data will be destroyed.
10. Other communication or materials you send us, such as praise, comments, suggestions, etc. we will not treat as confidential.
11. DirectHoliday.eu uses cookie technology (English “Cookies”) and, based on legitimate interest, collects indirect pseudonymised personal data of users that serve to personalize the settings of each user and the full technical functionality of the portal. Users can delete existing and/or reject future Cookies by changing the settings in their web browser.